If you will be traveling from out of town and need accommodations pre or post-race, we encourage you to contact one of our preferred hotel members.
Where: Dana Point Harbor Dana Point, CA 92629
Directions to Dana Point Harbor
If you are traveling from NORTH of Dana Point: Take the I-5 south, exit Pacific Coast Hwy. Stay in the right hand lane of the exit ramp and go north on Pacific Coast Highway. Turn left onto Dana Point Harbor Drive and then left on Park Lantern. Orange County Sheriffs will be directing traffic.
If you are traveling from SOUTH of Dana Point: Take the I-5 north, exit Beach Cities. Stay in the left lane of the exit ramp and go north on Pacific Coast Highway. Turn left onto Dana Point Harbor Drive (2nd signal) and then left on Park Lantern. Orange County Sheriffs will be directing traffic.
Suggested parking locations:
• Dana Point Harbor Drive at the Embarcadero
• Along Golden Lantern north of the Dana Marina Plaza
• Along Del Prado or Pacific Coast Highway and walk down Golden Lantern to Dana Point Harbor Drive
• $15 per vehicle (normal day-use) parking is available at Doheny State Beach
• A continuous shuttle will run from Dana Hills High School (33333 Golden Lantern) to the Dana Point Harbor from 5:30 am to 11:00 am
If you wish to have your accommodation featured on this page, please contact the Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (949) 496-1555.