Parking & Directions
Directions to the Dana Point Turkey Trot in the Dana Point Harbor
If you are traveling from NORTH of Dana Point:
Take the I-5 south, exit Pacific Coast Hwy. Stay in the right hand lane of the exit ramp and go north on Pacific Coast Highway. Turn left onto Dana Point Harbor Drive and then left on Park Lantern. Orange County Sheriffs will be directing traffic.
If you are traveling from SOUTH of Dana Point:
Take the I-5 north, exit Beach Cities. Stay in the left lane of the exit ramp and go north on Pacific Coast Highway. Turn left onto Dana Point Harbor Drive (2nd signal) and then left on Park Lantern. Orange County Sheriffs will be directing traffic.
Here are some suggested parking locations:
- Dana Point Harbor Drive at the Embarcadero
- Along Golden Lantern north of the Dana Marina Plaza
- La Plaza Park and shopping center
- Neighborhoods surrounding the Harbor and the Lantern District
- Along Del Prado or Pacific Coast Highway and walk down Golden Lantern to Dana Point Harbor Drive
- Hourly parking or $15 per vehicle (normal day-use) parking is available at Doheny State Beach
- FREE Shuttle running continuously from Dana Hills High School
The Beautiful Dana Point Harbor
View Larger Map
Golden Lantern & Dana Point Harbor Dr.
Dana Point, CA 92629