Drive-Thru Packet Pick-Up
Saturday, November 21 10am – 4pm
Sunday, November 22 10am – 4pm
Dana Point Harbor – Catalina Express Parking Lot
Located inside parking lot on Golden Lantern across from Harpoon Henry’s Restaurant
34555 Golden Lantern St.
Dana Point, CA 92629
Picking up race packets
- When arriving to the Dana Point Harbor, take the left bend on Golden Lantern St. and make the first left into the Catalina Express Parking Lot. Look for the registration tents and balloons.
- Volunteers will direct you where to go. There will be drive-thru lanes to pick up your shirt and medal. Please proceed with caution.
- Have your registration confirmation readily available to scan. This will allow us to assist you in the quickest way possible.
- Picking up for other people? Create a Family & Friends Packet Pick-up Team so that we can see all participants in your group.
If you purchased shipping during registration checkout, then your race packet will be shipped to the address you provided. Race packets will begin to ship Tuesday, November 17.
Do you need to edit your registration? Click here.
Safety & Health Protocols
- For the safety of all participants, volunteers and staff we ask that you please wear a face covering and physically distance yourself from others when possible. All staff and volunteers will be wearing face coverings.
- Participants will remain in their vehicles when picking up their packet. A volunteer will ask for your first and last name and bring the packet to you. Please have your registration email or print-out handy for easy scanning.
- Participants requiring additional assistance can park their vehicle and pick up the packet from the Packet Pick-Up Tent. Please adhere to the social distancing markers and wear a face covering.