Health & Fitness Expo
Wednesday, November 24, 2021 from 12 – 7 PM
Thursday, November 25, 2021 (Race Day) from 6 – 11 AM
Dana Point Harbor
Located in Dana Marina Plaza parking lot on Golden Lantern and Dana Point Harbor Dr.
25001 Dana Point Harbor Drive
Dana Point, CA 92629
Picking up race packets
- Have your registration confirmation readily available to scan. This will allow us to assist you in the quickest way possible.
- Family & Friends Packet Pick-Up Teams: During registration check out, participants can create a Family & Friends Packet Pick-up Team which allows for one party member to pick up multiple race packets.
- Participants will pick up their T-shirt and bib. A bib number will be assigned to you at check-in. Medals will be given to you at the Finish Line.
- All participants 18 years and older and guardians of minors will be required to sign a waiver during registration.
- Race packets will begin to ship in early November.
- Participants must register by November 13, 2021 to receive your race packet by Thanksgiving Day.
- We will attempt to ship race packets one time only. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or undelivered packages.
- Race packets will be shipped to the address provided during registration. Race packets cannot be shipped to a PO Box or APO Box.
Do you need to edit your registration? Click here.
Safety & Health Protocols
- The event will adhere to current CDC guidelines at the time of event.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be on-site on the day of event.
By attending the Dana Point Turkey Trot, you certify that you do not fall into any of the following categories:
- Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough and shortness of breath among others.
- Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19
- Individuals who believe that they may have ben exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
Exhibitors & Vendors
Are you interested in tabling, sampling or selling at the two-day Health & Fitness Expo? Download the Expo and Virtual Goody Bag information.
Questions? Contact the marketing and events manager, Katie McGann, at email@example.com