If you will be traveling from out of town and need accommodations pre or post-race, we encourage you to contact one of our preferred hotel members below. Reservations are available by contacting the hotel directly (a link or phone number is provided below); reference “Dana Point Turkey Trot” to receive the discounted rate.
Official Lodging Partner:
Complete your Turkey Trot adventure with a luxurious stay at the AAA Five Diamond-rated Monarch Beach Resort. Ranked #1 on Trip Advisor in Dana Point for 12 consecutive months, this coastal retreat offers warm beach house hospitality, festive holiday dining, soothing post-Trot Miraval Life in Balance Spa treatments and a resort activities program for all ages.
Reserve the Monarch Moments package and receive a $100 daily resort credit, breakfast for two and luxury accommodations. Click to explore this package and other special offers from Monarch Beach Resort.
Location & Directions
Where: Dana Point Harbor Dana Point, CA 92629
Directions to Dana Point Harbor If you are traveling from NORTH of Dana Point: Take the I-5 south, exit Pacific Coast Hwy. Stay in the right hand lane of the exit ramp and go north on Pacific Coast Highway. Turn left onto Dana Point Harbor Drive and then left on Park Lantern. Orange County Sheriffs will be directing traffic. If you are traveling from SOUTH of Dana Point: Take the I-5 north, exit Beach Cities. Stay in the left lane of the exit ramp and go north on Pacific Coast Highway. Turn left onto Dana Point Harbor Drive (2nd signal) and then left on Park Lantern. Orange County Sheriffs will be directing traffic.
Parking: Suggested parking locations:
• Dana Point Harbor Drive at the Embarcadero
• Along Golden Lantern north of the Dana Marina Plaza
• Along Del Prado or Pacific Coast Highway and walk down Golden Lantern to Dana Point Harbor Drive
• $15 per vehicle (normal day-use) parking is available at Doheny State Beach
• A continuous shuttle will run from Dana Hills High School(33333 Golden Lantern) to the Dana Point Harbor from 5:30am to 11:00 am
• Both sides of Dana Point Harbor Drive will be closed from Golden Lantern and Casitas place from 12:00am to 1:00pm
• West bound Dana point Harbor Drive from PCH to Golden Lantern will be open all day.
• East bound Dana Point Harbor Drive from Golden Lantern to PCH will be closed 5:00am to 9:00am.
• The Harbor will be closed from 5:00am to 1:00pm.
If you wish to have your accommodation featured on this page, please contact Ashley von Gremp at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (949) 496-1555.