Be a Vendor at the Expo or Promote Your Company in the Runner’s Goody Bags
If you would like to be a vendor at the two day Health & Wellness Expo or would like information on placing collateral in the runner’s goody bags, please CLICK HERE for a vendor form and virtual goody bag insertion information or contact Leti Abrego at firstname.lastname@example.org
PACKET PICKUP INFORMATION
The Health & Wellness Expo, Registration and Packet Pick-Up will be located in the Dana Marina Plaza, across from the Dana Point Harbor, on the Northwest Corner of Dana Point Harbor Drive and Golden Lantern in Dana Point, CA
Wednesday, November 22, 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.: Avoid the long lines on race day and register in advance!
For those who do not pre-register, you can register on-site and/or pick-up your bib, t-shirt, and timing chip at the pre-registration site located in the Dana Marina Plaza across from the Dana Point Harbor on the Northwest Corner of Dana Point Harbor Drive and Golden Lantern in Dana Point.
Thursday, November 23, 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.: Race day registration and packet pick-up will be held in the Dana Marina Plaza across from the Dana Point Harbor on the Northwest Corner of Dana Point Harbor Drive and Golden Lantern in Dana Point. Look for the registration signs. Arrive early to register, receive your materials and get warmed up before the race.
Click here for a Schedule of Events.
Onsite Registration Fees:
- 5K ($50)
- 10K ($55)
- Combo 5K/10K ($65)
- Kids’ Gobble Wobble ($25)
Participants who register onsite at the Health & Wellness Expo on Wednesday (November 22) or Thursday, Race Day, (November 23) are not guaranteed their preferred t-shirt size.
- Free 4-hour parking is available in the Dana Point Harbor, where you can also dine, shop and see the sites
- Free shuttle buses will be continuously running on race day from Dana Hills High School at 33333 Golden Lantern, Dana Point, CA 92629
- Free parking is available in Dana Point along Pacific Coast Highway and in the Town Center area
- Hourly parking and $15 single-day passes are available at Doheny State Beach at 25300 Dana Point Harbor Drive, Dana Point, CA 92629